Sree Sree Sarada Vidyarthi Bhawan Admission form for 2024 Session for Class -III to Class IX :
For those students who wants to download admission forms from website and fill it up by their own. Kindly deposit application fees at any Indian Bank Branch as application fees /- (Cash deposit)( ?100/- plus Bank charges) or send 100/- for application fees through NEFT. Send counter part / receipt or UTR (after NEFT from Bank) Receipt of NEFT along with Filled Application form and others required documents via Speed Post / Registered Post / Physically visit our office or Send original Scan copies of all required documents, bank transaction receipt along will filled application form.
Details are given below for NEFT or Cash Deposit at Bank Branches –
Beneficiary Name – Superintendent, Sree Sree Sarada Vidyarthi Bhawan
Address – Dubrajpur , Birbhum , West Bengal , PIN – 731123
Bank Name – Indian Bank
Branch – Dubrajpur Branch
Bank Address – Sree Sree Ramkrishna Ashram, P.O & P.S – Dubrajpur, Birbhum , PIN - 731123
Account Number – 50274308179
IFSC Code – IDIB000D666
Details for the Speed Post / Registered Post / Physically visit for Form Submission given below –
Sree Sree Sarada Vidyarthi Bhawan
Sree Sree Ramkrishna Ashram
P.O – Dubrajpur, Dist – Birbhum, State – West Bengal, PIN – 731123
Contact No – 7407405155
Email ID : ashumaharaj.dubrajpur@gmail.
Note: Last Date of Application Submission - 10/12/2023
- 1. Original Birth Certificate with 2 Xerox copies / Scan of Original Birth Certificate for Email Senders (show original at the time of physical visit)
- 2.Online Transfer Certificate (issued by head of the institution from: banglarshiksha.gov.in) / Scan copy of original Transfer Certificate (issued by head of the institution from: banglarshiksha.gov.in) for Email Senders (Submit original at the time of physical visit).
- 3. 2 Xerox copies of Aadhar Card / Original Scan copy of Aadhar Card (both sides) for Email Senders.
- 4. Bank Passbook Xerox 2 copies (front Page) / Original Scan of Bank Passbook front page for Email Senders.
- 5. Original Caste Certificate with 2 Xerox copies / Scan of Original Caste Certificate for Email Senders (show original at the time of physical visit)
- 6. Student’s Passport Size photograph 4 copies / Scan or clicked Student’s Passport Size photograph for Email Senders.